Thursday, February 10, 2011

Learning Profile

I am a gestalt learning with L profile. It says that I am Visual learner, which means I learn things better when I see than hear. These people use their right side of their brain more than their left. I need to move when I'm in stress so that it can help me calm down and clear up the stress.
The strategies that would help me in my learning in class would be for example in humanities, we are reading Julius Caesar, I prefer to see the movie before reading or annotating it. It helps me to understand it better because I'm a visual. On my Profile, It says that should should play games like soccer which has a lot of movement.
I would like my teachers to know this about me that I'm really quite because I like to listen to people rather than talk about it. I am more convenient when I see a movie and then read about it. So being visual is one of the strengths I have. When i read things, I imagine in my head . For example when you tell people to think of a forest, some logical people would see it in their heads with details. But, for logical people they see "forest" as a whole picture. They would see trees and that's it. Another example might be when someone bought you a gift which is bunch of blocks and you would like to transform it into the picture on the box. Logical people would read the instructions on how to make it and Gestalt people would start to make the picture themselves without following the instruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment